Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Spot of Our Own


Here we are! Jim has been posting blogs on his own site - but now we have an official Candy Family Blogspot!

Pasadena has been treating us well. We've had many adventures that I may try to recount over the next few entries. For now, here is a picture of our "spot" here in California. Student housing at its finest! We live on the second floor, which I hear is a blessing because the first floor can have issues with rodent infestations. So far, all we've had is termites. The apartment is not luxurious - but the community is wonderful. What an amazing season of life to be surrounded by fellow believers. It really has been instant community. No doubt we will greatly miss this place when we leave.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Karin,

I get to be the first to comment on your blog! :) I'm going to love reading about your family's adventures online. :)

Adrienne