Saturday, December 1, 2007

Out of Coughee

It rained all day yesterday! It was glorious. Such a blessing to our family. Josh slept last night without coughing! We are so thankful for the relief!

We stayed in most of the day and relaxed as a family. The boys built forts out of the couch cushions - which then turned into a jumping pile. Laughter and screams of delight ensued. Josh also pulled out our packing boxes and decorated the big one by turning it into Mater from the movie "Cars". He drew on it and added a tow cable and siren on the top. (Wish I had taken a picture.) I love his creativity. Micah's box was a den as he pretended to be a bear climbing in and out. Fierce roar for such a little bear! Such fun. I'm thankful to have such playful, creative kids. They remind me to laugh and not take things so seriously.

No comments: