Monday, February 4, 2008

Birthday Lunch

Jim and the boys took me to lunch in Malibu for my birthday. We went to a restaurant called Duke's right on the waterfront. It was one of those amazing moments in life. I looked up at Jim while we were eating and noticed we both had 'happy tears' in our eyes. I was overwhelmed by this feeling of how can I be so blessed? There I sat with the most amazing husband and two wonderful boys - looking out at the stunning ocean. God has truly blessed me beyond my imagination. Thank you, Lord. I am so unworthy... yet, you lavish your love on me.


Micah enjoying his strawberry lemonade.
Our surprise lunch visitor.
Doesn't God make you smile?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karin, YOU make me smile! haha.. and cry. gosh, i'm emotional today. Again, my teacher is thinking, "i'm good!" haha