Wednesday, March 5, 2008

La Jolla



Wow! We felt very blessed to spend a couple of nights in La Jolla. Such a treat. I loved these pictures. The first one is Jim and Josh's footprints. Two sets, until Jim picked Josh up and carried him. Reminded me of the Footprints poem. I love that we have a Father who carries us. What a good God. The second picture is of Micah having a quiet moment with the soothing roar of the ocean. I just kept thinking we have a Mighty God.

3 comments:

Kirsten Holmberg said...

I'd give anything to sneak up alongside Micah to sit and take in the moment with him.

Adrienne said...

Great pictures and thoughts, Karin. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Karin, this was so powerful. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'm in class and I have tears threatening to roll down my face. haha.. The teacher will think I'm so moved by his lecture! hahaha :P