Sunday, November 9, 2008

Treasure Hunt


Jim and I took the boys on a treasure hunt Friday night. They had a little map they had to follow to find the Pirate's Booty. The boys dressed for the occasion - complete with drawing on their faces. Micah insisted on wearing last year's Halloween costume (which is way too small). I guess he was a Superman Pirate!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Your treasure hunt looks like fun! You've got to check out my sister Amanda's blog. She's in India and just dressed up like pirates with the orphan boys. www.amandalehman.blogspot.com

I think your boys would get a kick out of it!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

oh my gosh, is this jim & karin candy of boulder?? I randomly stumbled across your blog! it is melissa cartmell (now melissa larson). I was on fishy staff ... 10 years ago! how are you guys? your boys are adorable! what are you guys up to? are you still in boulder? i would love to hear from you guys! my email is:
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaahh!!! I miss those little kiddies!!! :( I miss the candy family! But I'm happy for your adventures!