The Candy Family is exploring new lands...come along with us.
Karin, I hadn't checked your blog for a little while, but today WHOA, there are so many new posts! I love it! So fun to see what you guys are up to. I loved seeing your kids, you, and even Ingrid and Danielle in Pasadena! Happy summer...
Ok, so I just scrolled down more and saw Debbie and Amy too! Where did you all meet up? Do you have any Yosemite pics. up anywhere?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Karin, I hadn't checked your blog for a little while, but today WHOA, there are so many new posts! I love it! So fun to see what you guys are up to. I loved seeing your kids, you, and even Ingrid and Danielle in Pasadena! Happy summer...
Ok, so I just scrolled down more and saw Debbie and Amy too! Where did you all meet up? Do you have any Yosemite pics. up anywhere?
Post a Comment