Josh came home from school yesterday with this poster. He made it at the beginning of the school year. I love it! This is one of those items that moms hold onto for years - finally passing it along when the child is all grownup. Since Josh is a boy, I realize there is a high probability he won't care too much about the things I'm saving for him. But this one I'm saving. I love the accurate hair color, freckles on the arms, cute nose and drawing on the t-shirt. My favorite part, however, is the last sentence, "I think I'm cool." He wrote it with such innocence and wonder - not a hint of cockiness. I pray he always has an understanding that God made him uniquely and God didn't make any mistakes. And that, Josh, makes you very cool!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pls tell "big" josh for me that I think he's extremely cool. :) always and forever. :D yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Cool with a capital 'C'!
Post a Comment