The Candy Family is exploring new lands...come along with us.
Great pics Carin! The first one looks like 2 lion faces side by side. I'm impressed!Jen Green
Very artistic; I love the reflections. I can just hear Micah's splashes and feel the fun he was having! Omi
In his element, for sure!!Love the blog redesign, too. :-)Auntie
Karin!!! These are awesome pictures! I love it!
this looks like koinonia!!!! when the boys would play in the water! I love it! GREAT pictures! LOVe it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great pics Carin! The first one looks like 2 lion faces side by side. I'm impressed!
Jen Green
Very artistic; I love the reflections. I can just hear Micah's splashes and feel the fun he was having! Omi
In his element, for sure!!
Love the blog redesign, too. :-)
Auntie
Karin!!! These are awesome pictures! I love it!
this looks like koinonia!!!! when the boys would play in the water! I love it! GREAT pictures! LOVe it!
Post a Comment