Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lego Party

Waiting.
When will they be here?

Building the tallest stand-alone structure.

They're singing to me!

I love cake -especially with blue frosting.


After changing his mind about 1000 times...Micah settled on a Lego theme for his 5th Birthday Party. We invited a few of his friends over and played games with Legos, built Legos and ate Lego cake. Micah LOVED it. Such fun to watch him taking it all in and thoroughly enjoying himself.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Cake looks great. Good job, Mama. I like frosting - of any color. :-) Did he sing the Star Wars theme when it came out, or did the happy birthday tune suffice?

Adrienne said...

Wow, Karin! You know how to throw parties! I am pretty sure Clay would have loved to be at that party...he is very much into Legos too.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MICAH!!! =D