THE LUCKY DAY copyright Josh Candy 2010Josh entered the Doodle 4 Google contest this year. The theme was "If I could do anything, I would..." Josh titled his piece "The Lucky Day!" He said if he could do anything he would "find buried treasure because that would be really cool." The winner of the contest had their Doodle displayed on Google's Home Page a few days ago. Josh's picture wasn't selected as a finalist - but I think he did such an awesome job! I love it! Josh I'm proud of you for having a dream, working hard and going for it. You are amazing.
1 comment:
Josh, your Google design is so cleverly done; very creative! I like how you revealed the "G" by making the sections of the turtle shell darker. Great details, too!I can tell you worked hard and gave it your best shot! I love it and am very proud of your efforts. Love, Omi
Post a Comment