On our last day with my sister's family we ventured toward Half Moon Bay to soak in some time at the ocean. There is always something so wonderfully soothing about the beach. I loved watching how each person interacted and reacted to the seaside.

Contemplative.

Discovering. (Don't you wish you knew what they were saying?)

Delight. (Just after being caught
off guard by a wave - his boots got filled up with water and he thought it was hilarious!)

Exploring.

Curious. (What little
itty-bitty thing have you found Lars?)

Experiencing it with their whole being. (They were the wettest and dirtiest of all the kids by the end of the day.)
2 comments:
Loved seeing the photos of the kids and reading your comments! Where was Josh? How fun to see all the "feet" photos, too, as well as the nature ones; really liked the heart shaped anenome! -Mom
Karin! I love your heart and how you think. =) BEAUTIFUL! I love those kids. =)
Post a Comment