My sweet husband sitting at a candle lit table. (I love the un-ironed tablecloth falling onto the floor). The boys each decorated place mats for the table.

These were the waiters for the evening. (Cutest waiters I have ever had!)
This was the schedule for the night that Josh and Micah worked from. They kept it in the kitchen and checked off (and starred) each item as they were completed. The boys waited for cues from Jim on when to come in with the next coarse.
The flurry of activity in the kitchen was Jim cooking dinner and the boys making cookies -ALL ON THEIR OWN. I have to say, they were the best oatmeal raisin cookies I've ever had. Amazing.

3 comments:
How memorable and precious! Those are the cutest waiters ever!! Mom
Precious was exactly the word that escaped my lips. :-) -- Kirsten
Karin, this is so sweet! I love all the pictures...and even the crazy kitchen mess afterwards. You have some romantic boys in your family, I must say!! :)
Post a Comment