
The team -The Sportorazzi Skywalkers.

Number 7.

When they were short on players Micah got to be the catcher.


Love how his face is distorted with the force of his throw! Ha!

Josh just finished his first season of coach pitch little league baseball with Jim as his head coach. After months of practicing in our front yard Josh was super pumped to try out baseball. Unfortunately, he took 2 balls in the face during the beginning of the season and seemed to enter into some kind of a "slump." Frustration set in. Josh questioned if he even wanted to play. We questioned starting kids this young in sports. We longed for it to be fun and relaxed. In time, with practice, courage and endurance Josh found his game again. His smile returned and so did the fun. Practicing in the yard continues to be a highlight in both Jim and Josh's day. The season certainly had moments of frustration as well as moments of triumph. Mostly, I just think Jim and Josh were glad to share in those moments together.
3 comments:
A beautiful testament to perseverance - in both baseball and prayer. Glad we got to see a game, too!
A very special, memorable shared time for Jim and Josh, with some valuable lessons learned. Great to see the photos, since I missed the games! -Omi
I'm so glad Josh stuck it out...I'm sure lessons were learned and lots of memories made. Good job, Josh!
Post a Comment