In celebration of finishing preschool Micah's school held a picnic in the park. One of the highlights was watching the kids do a potato sack race. It was especially fun watching Micah do the sack race. In classic Micah form he brought his own approach to the race and literally "ran" inside his sack. So, as all the other kids "hopped" their way to the finish line, Micah quickly took the lead. He didn't realize he was doing it the "wrong" way until the very end, at which point he snuck about 3 actual "hops" in before crossing the finish line! The expressions on his face told the whole story.
What a great start! I'm in the lead!
What a great start! I'm in the lead!


2 comments:
Too wonderful! Done in his own inimitable style! Way to go, Micah! -Omi
Oh, so he was 'ignorant' eh? (I know - just teasing. But I wouldn't put it past him either - love that little stinker.)
Post a Comment